Saturday 5 January 2013

Nail'd It Swatches

Hey guys!

I have some swatches from Nail'd It to show you real quick today. You are really missing out if you haven't seen any of their creations before! I have 2 to show you today, but definitely like the Facebook page to see even more pretties. I am swooning over what she's got in store for this winter and spring.

First is Blue Man Goop. No underwear needed, which is sometime refreshing to see in an indie brand. :) Can't go wrong with a blue and purple polish either!


And this is Snowman's Nightmare. Love the name and the actual polish is pretty sweet. I think the combination of shapes and colors is perfect for what the title conveys. I layered once coat over China Glaze Blue Year's Eve.


What do you think of these? Do you own any polishes from Nail'd It?

Follow Nail'd It on Facebook *here* and sign up to receive an update when their Etsy shop reopens.

No comments:

Post a Comment