Saturday 25 August 2012

Gloss 'n Sparkle - Goblins Grave

I'm on a real green kick at the moment so when this polish arrived from Gloss 'n Sparkle I was very excited to put it on. Goblins Grave is a dark green jelly with lime, turquoise and black holo hex glitter. This was three coats and in real life it provided full coverage, but these photos do still show it looking a little sheer at some angles.

The jelly base is just perfect in this.  It has such a rich dark colour but it is still perfectly sheer so that all the glitters show through. That's exactly what I love about a good jelly polish.  

This dried nice pretty smooth and I only applied one coat of Seche Vite top coat.  Needless to say, I am completely in love with this polish!





This one is available from the Gloss 'n Sparkle an Etsy store for $10 AUD each (but internationals will have to wait until her shipping is sorted).

Ok, quick post tonight cause I want to watch Kerry Packers HOWZAT which has just stated on TV.  I only saw bits of it last Sunday night cause I was doing my nails, but what I saw was really good.  I feel so Aussie watching the show and it really brings back memories for me as a little kid with that classic World Series Cricket music.

No comments:

Post a Comment