Friday 24 August 2012

Swanky Silk with Stickers

Swanky Silk is from the recent China Glaze Bohemian collection. It is a neutral peachy base that has a good duo chrome shift to yellow gold.  This is another one that I have read reviews that say it doesn't have a very strong duo chrome effect, however I thought it was pretty good.

Normally I wouldn't put sticker decals onto a shiny chrome polish like this, but I was nursing a break on my ring finger, and I find things like water decals, stickers and temporary tattoos are excellent at creating some stability for the broken nail.  It was also very late at night and I still had naked nails and I couldn't go to work the next morning sporting my gorgeous yellow tinted natural ones!







Yep, it's a little frosty and shows brush marks like the others in this collection, but I'm a simple girl and am easily pleased, so these still get a double thumbs up from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment