- NARS Dovima - pretty much, my favorite red. It's a perfect, tomato red that isn't too orange, so it looks great on any skintone. I took it out of the box to photograph it, but it will come boxed.
- Essie Viva La Vespa - my favorite purple. This is a gorgeous tyrian purple shimmer. This is a HTF, long d/c'd polish (though I think Essie brought it back in LE, along with SSN, a few years back), so it's OF.
- ChG Emerald Sparkle - my favorite green, and probably one of my top 5 polishes. ES is a deep green jelly packed with tons of emerald green glitter. This one was released in 2008 and re-released for Holiday 2009. This the original color, but from the 2009 release.
- ChG Sky High Top - my favorite medium blue. It's a cerulean blue shimmer. It's included in this giveaway (along with the nail art decals), as I used it to create of my favorite manis from 2009 (please ignore the long glue-ons). I never thought I would like this color of blue on my nails, but lemme tell you, it's what completed my blue-love conversion. LOL.
- Cina 3-D Nail Art decals in Daisies - my favorite nail art decals. These look great with the blue of Sky High Top, but they are a great accent for a myriad of colors. I really like this with a warm pink, like OPI ElePhantastic Pink.
- OPI Absolutely Alice - You know, when VH1 or E! has those "countdown" shows, and the #1 pick is a relatively new movie/TV show/star/scandal? I hate it when they do that, and that's what I feel like I'm doing here. LOL. However, AA is definitely deserving to be in a list of "my favorite things". It's my favorite glitter (even over my much lemmed and loved RBL Locavore), and my early pick of best OPI of 2010. I know Mad as a Hatter from AiW got the most press and love, but AA blows it out of the water. I love it so much, I bought back-ups, my first ever.
- ASP Manicure Saving Claw - this is one of my top products. I don't know how I'd ever live without it. I use it mainly for konadding, but this would be perfect for redoing your pedi when you didn't want to screw up your mani.
- Ruby Stone Crystal Nail File - I really like this file. It's pretty cheap in price, but I have no problems with quality, and I love that it's in it's own sheath. My husband calls it Excala-file. :P
(all products are new)
I was going to use a contest generator to keep track of my entries, but it looks like the one I used in the past is offline now, so I'll just do this manually. Oh well, at least this way, I can offer extra entries. :)
- I ask that everyone that enters be a follower of my blog (new followers are just fine).
- Giveaway is open to US and International followers.
- To enter, please reply to this post. If you don't have your contact email in your profile, please include it in the reply or send it to me in an email (email@example.com).
- You can obtain 1 extra entry (for each) by...
- following me on Twitter
- tweeting about my giveaway (please include link in your reply)
- mentioning this giveaway on your blog (please include link in your reply)
- adding me to your blog roll
- For the extra entries, simply mention in your reply that you tweeted/blogged about this, are following me on Twitter, and/or you've added me to your blog roll. Each reply can receive up to 5 entries.
- I will close the contest on 2/15/10 (a week and a day from now).
- I should contact and post the winner by 2/18/10.
Whew, I think that's it. LOL! If you have any questions, please email me. I'm pretty new at the giveaway thing (I had a previous one that I had to retract due to finances), so bear with me. :)