Thursday 4 February 2010

Happy Birthday, A Polish Problem!



















Bwahahaha.  I went looking for a "Happy Birthday" picture and when I found Homer, I just had to post it.  It cracks me up.  LOL.

Today is the first birthday/bloggiversary of A Polish Problem.  A year ago, I had the bright idea to start a polish blog.  I figured I'd keep with it for a few weeks and then abandon it, like I did every other blog I'd had.  It was touch and go for a while, but I'm pretty proud of the fact that I haven't given up on it.  That's a huge achievement for me.  :)

I'm very fortunate to have 175(!) followers, over 20,000 hits and the opportunity to try new products and review them.  This experience has done very little get my addiction under control.  In fact, in the year I've had this blog, I went from about 30 polishes to almost 350!  I swear, they are breeding.  :P  I've gone from being a slave to glue-ons to polish my own, albeit short, natural nails.

Also, as I mentioned about a week, I'm having a giveaway to celebrate this event.  After much hem and hawing, I decided to go with one or 2 big(ger) give aways.  I'm heading to Sally's tonight to round out my prizes, so I'll know what I'm going to do, either 1 or 2 after that.  :)  Tomorrow, I'll probably post the contest information.

Thanks again for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment