Monday 15 February 2010

Whew!

This has been a busy few days.  Over the weekend, I had my 2 Open Houses for my new Temptations Parties business.  We did okay, but we also have invested a good amount in the business on the front in, so it's going to be awhile before we actually turn a profit.

Also... why did no one warn me and tell me that a direct sales business was freaking hard?  LOL.  I've never done so much paperwork in my life.  :P  Here's hoping that as we get further down the line, it will get easier.  Once my sister gets fully on board, I'm hoping she'll be able to take over some of the admin duties, but considering I'm a major control freak, I don't know if I can let go.  :S

I have a few cool manis to show you.  I just have to make time this evening to sit down and post.  Perhaps after I have the kidlets in bed.  My husband has his weekly RPG thingie tonight, so I'll having nothing to do but watch "Chuck" and update my blog.  YAY!  This is all provided I can pick up my house.  :S  The kids made it into a disaster area over the weekend.

Lastly, I am closing my giveaway tonight.  I'll cut it off at around 10p and then work on updating my spreadsheet and picking a winner.  Hopefully, I can contact the winner tomorrow and get their information.  Thank you so much to everyone who entered my giveaway!  It looks like my first one was a great success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment