Thursday 13 September 2012

Born Pretty Store Black Polish + Nail Art

Hey guys!

I recently got some items from Born Pretty Store to review and this one didn't disappoint! This is a black polish with pretty gold fleck type glitter in it. I did 2 coats here and the formula was great!


The gold fleck in this polish inspired me to continue the gold into some nail art. I have been saving this mani from ColorfulBottle for inspiration and now was the perfect time to finally make the idea reality! First, I sponged the tips with Orly Luxe and used it to stamp a cheetah print design. I love the look the fade gives to the design!



This is a pretty simple nail art idea and it marries 2 of my favorite methods of nail art! 

You can find the base polish I used *here* and the stamping plate I used *here*. 

 Don't forget, you can use code AJ10W21 to get 10% off also!

So, what do you think of this mani?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment