Monday 5 December 2011

China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara

Hey everyone! I feel like I have sucked at posting lately which is disappointing since I was so excited about doing holiday manis! Luckily we are only 5 days into December, so hopefully I can find some time some  soon!

This mani was quick and easy but still has a winter-y feel to it. This is China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara with China Glaze Blue Year's Eve as the french tip. Tiara was good in 2 coats, and the formula was very manageable for a glitter!




The only other one I want from the Eye Candy collection is Marry a Millionaire, but my Sally's only had 4 of the 6 in the collection in a little display. I know other people have seen the same thing at their's as well. Anyone know why? Or where I can get Marry a Millionaire without paying a ton for shipping?

No comments:

Post a Comment