Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

Merry Christmas everyone.  It's the end of Christmas day here and the kids are exhausted from 100% play all day. We've had a lovely day at home with the family, and will be off tomorrow to visit the rest of the family. 

Here is my Christmas day mani.  The gold base is Orly Luxe, I then painted holly leaves using a fine brush and the dark green holo polish I showed here.  I highlighted the leaved with China Glaze L8R G8R and black and then added red gems for the berries.  The accent finger is a pimped up bottle of Ulta3 English Rose, which I added a little extra red and gold micro glitter to.  It's such a totally awesome red polish now.


I love how the red gems glowed golden orange in the light.



I totally loved this mani, and because I pressed the gems into the outer edge of each nail I hardly even fiddled with them, which means they lasted well.


I hope you had a great day, or if your Christmas day is just beginning, I hope it is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment