Wednesday 21 December 2011

Ludurana - Maravilhosa holographic

Bad luck comes in threes right?  I'm officially up to five, the last straw for me on Tuesday night was breaking a nail!  Damn it! I'm now totally nubbinized with the shortest nails I've had for a few years.

I've noticed a few girls sporting nubbins at the moment.  Maybe it's cause of the time of year when we are all rushing around to get things done.  I certainly know that is the case for me.  I broke the nail on my car steering wheel.  And you know what, I seem to break a disproportionate number of nails somehow relating to my car.  Closing the door is a doozie for me, when you fingers slip off the door at the tip and flick, there goes one or two nails!

These aren't my nubbins, this is a swatch I did two weeks ago.  This is Ludurana Maravilhosa.  Google translates Maravilhosa to 'Wonderful', but surely it means 'Marvelous' (Damn it, now I have that Twelfth Man song in my head - if you know the song I mean then your a true Aussie who's getting a bit long in the tooth!)

As you can see Maravilhosa is a blue toned light pink holographic polish with a chrome metallic base.


The formula for this was OK, but again I got some small bubbles on a few fingers.  




Here is a shade comparison photo with Maravilhosa, Ozotic 516 and Hits Hestia.  All three of these polishes are very very similar.



Quick, off to finish my current mani.  Good night and I hope none of you break a nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment