Sunday 4 December 2011

Essence Blue Addicted

This is one beautiful polish that is generally agreed to be a dupe of Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe.  Dark blue jelly with small square blue glitter and medium sized blue and green hex glitter.

I purchased two bottles of these as they are only small 6ml bottles.  I'm glad I did because I used three layers to achieve this look.  I wanted to use this colour on its own rather than layering with it, because I really wanted to have the depth of pieces of glitter suspended in the various layers of polish and overlapping each other.


Purchased from Target for $2.55.  Whoo Hoo.


This was Nail Tek II foundation, three coats of Blue Addicted, one coat of gelous and one coat of seche vite.  Look how smooth and glossy it is.  That's the gelous working for me!!





This mani totally rocked.  I wore it to work on Friday and the security guard at the front entrance noticed my nails and commented how cool they looked.  I love it when total strangers notice your nail polish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment