Friday 21 December 2012

It all ends in a few hours...

Whether it be death by solar storm, death by an unseen comet or death by planetary alignment, I thought I might celebrate with some matching nail art. 

For my apocalyptic nails, I created a galaxy design using a black base and sponging on random bits of light blue, dark blue and purple.  Then I put a thin layer of a  holo silver glitter.

In case you were wondering, the middle finger is the earth blowing up, maybe after the comet impact or the solar storm.  I painted it freehand using Ulta3 Blue Marlin, Frog Prince and Lily white the explosion is with Kleancolor Metallic mango, metallic yellow and Pretty Serious Santas Sunburn. 

On my ring finger I stamped today's iconic date. 21.12.2012.  Here is Australia we always put the day first, then the month - although I know that is back to front for many.  I got the numbers from the plate numbers at the bottom of the Bundle Monster plates.

Lastly, I placed some silver holographic hexes randomly on my nails, they look a bit too big in these photos, but in real life they are just right.





Are you doing anything exciting for the end of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment