Sunday 23 December 2012

Ulta3 - Melted Marshmallow

I recently spotted this Ulta3 shade mixed amongst the others in the big polish bin at my local chemist.  It was a shade that I didn't have in my collection, it is made in PRC (which means it's newish) but it was never released as part of any collection.

Melted Marshmallow is your classic very pale pink pearl polish with a fantastically frosty finish.  Urrgghhh, really, I can't believe polish companies still make shades like these.  But I guess someone out there likes them and keeps buying them, otherwise they wouldn't keep making them (well I guess I just bought it too, so maybe I'm perpetuating the demand)

This was three coats of Melted Marshmallow, applied very carefully so as to minimize brush strokes as much as possible.  Just looking at the bottle I knew I wasn't going to like this polish much, and after the first brush stroke I was right.  But, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, at three coats it actually looked ok. 




Do you have any classic frosty shades in your collection?  If so, did you buy them in the 1980's or were they just a buying mistake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment