Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas everyone. Christmas day is over, the kids have played all day with their new toys, we all ate way too much turkey and I personally must have eaten about 3/4 of a pavlova!  

I can't believe it's been a whole year since I did my last holly leaves mani like this one.  I used the beautiful OPI Golden Eye for my base (which I received a mini of for my birthday earlier this month - I think I will need a full size of this gold!). I hand painted the holly using a green franken and China Glaze Emerald Sparkle.  The holly is created with red rhinestones.  

I can't believe how long my nails are at the moment. I think I must file them down soon, although it's kinda fun having nails this long when I'm not working.  I got this extra length using the Gelicious hybrid gel nails.  I've not got gel on for this mani, but it certainly has helped my nails grow out without breakages.





I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment