Wednesday 27 July 2011

LA Girl: Iron Red

Hey ladies! I am on my trip visiting my family now, but I still have lots to show you during that time! 

So today I am showing you LA Girl Iron Red, which is supposed to be a metallic. I picked this one up at Fred Meyer...it was my first time going there and for my area at least, it was a treasure trove of brands I didn't think were locally available! Love it when that happens! haha This color is perfect in one coat...I think it almost looks like a coral/pink.





This combo was created by my lovely husband. This is LA Girl Glitter Addict in Uninhibited. A real funky black glitter, but I think the effect is cool. I saw this on another blog a while back and they compared it to how dirt looks...which it's kind of true! :P



Finally, here is the stamping design. We dotted the tips of the cupcakes, but it doesn't show very well. I think the overall look is whimsical though! 



Hope you enjoyed today's post and always thank you for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment