Thursday 28 July 2011

Ozotic 617

Ahhh, the tranquility. Mr Three and Miss Six months are both currently haivng a middle of the day sleep. So a perfect time for a real quick blog post.

The pretty on my nails right now is Ozotic 617.  A rich aqua marine blue with large holographic particles.


No base, three coats, no top coat.  It really only needs two coats, but I felt better with three cause I didn't have a base on, and it dries so fast that three coats isn't an isue.

Another very sparkly one, especially in the sun, but OK indoors too.  Another 8/10 on my holo-a-meter for this.


I'm going to enjoy a quiet day today, as I'm still recovering from working in the yard moving very large piles of mulch (and we have more to do on the weekend). We had a mobile mulcher guy come and mulch up a whole stack of tree prunings as well as two massive pine trees, one of which fell down across our driveway a few weeks back in strong wind storms.  How'd ya like this big tree in your driveway when you got home?  Luckily our driveway has two entrances.

Gotta love those SES guys who came and chopped it out of the way for us.  You guys ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment