Tuesday 26 July 2011

Ozotic 606

Back to our scheduled programming now with more Ozotic 600 series.  

This is Ozotic 606 which is a pale lilac.  Other swatches I've seen of this make it look rather subdued and very silver looking, so I was very pleasantly surprised when I put this on to see that is was certainly lilac coloured and also very holo.

This was three coats, no base or top coat.


Where on my holo-a-meter?  I would say about an 8/10. 

Another beautiful large particle linear holo.  I know I have been calling these scattered holos, but I think that term better suits that Milani 3D holo polishes.  These have a definite rainbow over the nail, so they are linear, but the holo particle size is much larger.

I still have more of these Ozotics to show you. I've been wearing one each day.  I hope your not getting sick of seeing them yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment