Monday 29 March 2010

Greetings from Florida!

My family and I are in Cocoa Beach, FL for the week.  I actually meant to update the blog while I am down here, but, while I remembered my camera, I forgot my cord.  :S  I guess that's a good thing, though, considering my cuticles are dry and ragged, I forgot my base coat, and I recently clipped (yeah... I clip) my nails down to nubbins.  I am wearing OPI DS Extravagance, but you just have to take my word for it when I tell you it's awesome!

As I don't have my camera, I probably won't be doing much posting while I'm down here, though I realize I haven't done much posting over the last few weeks anyway.  My nails have just been in a state of disrepair for awhile, so I really haven't felt like posting.  Hopefully, when I get back to Knoxville, my nails will be happier and I'll feel like blogging again.

Hope you guys have a happy Easter.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment