Monday 1 March 2010

NOTD: Misa Cherry Topping

Wow.  I just checked and this is my 200th post.  :)

Anyway, here's Cherry Topping
It's a medium tone, jelly-ish red.  It's darker IRL and IMO, it's what I wanted RBL Killa Red to be.  Application was pretty easy.  I had no issues with the formula at all.  In fact, it was one of the best I've tried in recent manis.  I just had to make sure it went on thin.  This is 2 coats, though 1-2 nails needed a thin third coat to even out some bald spots.  Cherry Topping is still available at TD.

Sorry for the super short index finger and the raggidy cuticles.  I trimmed down all my nails and of course, my index fingers on both hands peeled and now they are horribly short.  As for the cuticles.  The weather here is killing them.  I worked on them tonight, and I have cuticle oil on in the pic, so hopefully they don't look so bad.

As an aside, I have a feeling that growing out my natural nails was detrimental to my blogging.  Now that my natural nails look fairly decent, I find myself not needing to have polish on them.  I'm trying, but it's not like it was when I had to wear the glue-ons.  Plus, this business is taking up a great deal of my free time, so my blogging is suffering.  I'm hoping to find a happy balance in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment