Tuesday 2 March 2010

NOTD: OPI Siberian Nights

Siberian Nights is from OPI's F/W 2007 Russian Collection, which, IMO is the best OPI collection to date.  Believe it or not, this was an untried for me.  I'd pick it up and just be unimpressed and then put it down.  Well, lately, I've been gravitating more towards cremes, so I decided to give this was a chance.  It's a dark, vampy purple, which is darker IRL than in the pic.  Application was nice.  I had no problems using the polish or the older (wider) style ProWide Brush.  It was streaky at one coat, so a second coat was required to even it out.  Also, I know in the pic, it looks spotty and like it needs a third coat, but I don't really see that IRL.  I don't like applying third coats, as they never dry on me, but I think you would be fine with two, nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment