Thursday 15 April 2010

American Apparel...Dynasty

When I first heard about American Apparel nail polish from MUA... I hurried to their website and ordered 4 bottles of polish.  A few days later they weren't selling them anymore because there was a problem with the bottles apparently some people had problems with the bottles breaking.  They re-did there packaging making the bottles thicker.  Those that bought the old breakable bottles had the option to replace them by exchanging them 2 for 1..(Can't remember the other option they gave us.)   I didn't know we had an American Apparel store in the area.  When I found out. I hurried and made my exchanges turning in my 4 bottles for 8 bottles.  I was a happy camper!  Today Dynasty is being featured.


This creme formula was smooth and only took 2 coats.  The color looks like a dusty lavender and my pictures are pretty accurate.

I love the square bottles and the packaging is so pretty!  That's what I have for you today...Always have a great day and have a wonderful nail polish day (*_*) 



No comments:

Post a Comment