Saturday 17 April 2010

Would you consider this Pretty or Ugly?

The other day Brooke from Getcha Nails Did  Did a post on  polish that's pretty ugly.  I thought it was pretty interesting that how some polishes can very well be pretty, and ugly at the sametime.  Me,  I love all colors and in my humble opinion even though it might not be a color that you readily pick up to wear often, you just might have a jazzy outift or even a simple scarf that will make that pretty ugly polish shine!  When Dollar Tree had the SH polishes I picked up every color I could get my little hands on.  Today, pretty ugly is SH Hard as Nails with nylon Edgy Creme....Brooke, thanks for posting my picture! :)

 The application was smooth and buttery!!  I think I used 2-3 coats.



Looks like an army green color to me.

It also looks like split pea soup...hmm I like split pea soup. lol!!

I'm sure you have in mine what this looks like....be nice. Lol!!
So, What pretty ugly polishes do you have? It's the weekend, enjoy and if you're going shopping have a good nail polish shopping day and don't pass up those pretty ugly polishes! (*_*)  

No comments:

Post a Comment