Saturday 10 April 2010

Wet N Wild Craze Collection-Inferno!!! Burn Baby Burn!!

As I was sitting in the truck waiting on DH, A car pulled up along side and I said to myself "WOW!! thats a pretty color". I pulled out my trusty camera and took a picture. (click click )  I couldn't wait to get home to check my stash for a match.  I pulled out Wet n Wild Inferno. ♪Burn baby burn, Disco Inferno♪...remember that song 1976 The Trammps. lol!!  (Am I telling my age)




Wet n Wild may be cheap in price, but they apply like butta with 2 coats


See the gold flash of color


1 coat of China Glaze Orange Marmalade topped it off with a little shimmer



Do you look at cars/trucks and think about what polishes you have to match?
Have a great nail polish day (*_*)












No comments:

Post a Comment