Thursday 8 April 2010

Essence Colour & Go-Break Through

It's spring time and I just love the colors of purples and lilacs it's my Daughters favorite color.  What I have today is Essence Break Through a mid-tone purple cream.  These little polishes are found at Ulta and they are very affordable $1.00 that's right $1.00 ya'll!  They are tiny only 0.16 fl oz but not mini's.  I love the formula and it has that wonderful pro-wide brush that I adore, opaque in 2 coats.



Isn't she cute.  I plan on getting more of these little gems:)  Tell me which ones do you have? 


This picture was taken indoors under my Ott Light. 



This picture too, taken indoors under my Ott Light.  I love old hankies and found a matching color. They make me think of my Mother which use to carry them in her purse, now I do the samething :)  I found a bunch of them at a flea market.



This picture was taken outside in natural sunlight.  I love Break through it's an absolutely gorgeous polish.  Before I take it off I  probably will be layering it with a holographic..  Don't know which one yet, but stay tuned for the next upcoming post.  Until next time have a great nail polish day.   (*_*)  

No comments:

Post a Comment