Monday 12 November 2012

Jordana Confetti + Savina Purple Confetti

Good evening ladies!

I hope your Monday treated you well...mine went by so quick! I spent the better part of my afternoon swatching, which I find therapuetic. Even more so when I'm watching my guilty pleasure TV shows online! haha

This is a mani that I got from Pinterest. You have probably seen it around if you use Pinterest often. I just loved how absolutely blingy it is! I used Zoya Anaka with 2 coats of Jordana Confetti on top. My accent nail is Savina Purple Confetti. 



This was a quick and easy manicure that was super fun to wear. It smoothed out perfectly with a coat of Gelous which made it even more shiny and sparkly! I'm such a girl...haha

Do you guys love blingy nails as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment