Friday 30 November 2012

Lynnderella - Ghost of a Chance

Another day, another Lynnderella. I warned you I was on a run of wearing the Lynnderella polishes I received a few weeks ago.

Today's Lynnderella is Ghost of a Chance, and I can't tell you how much I love this. Actually yes I can, this is my blog, of course I can tell you how much I love this. I love it. A lot. I really, really love this A LOT!

I've layered two thin coats of Ghost of Chance over white.  This is so perfect over white because it shows the true colours of all the beautiful translucent satin pastel glitters.  There are pastel pink, blue, yellow, lavender and I'm sure there were green too, except I can't see any on these four fingers. There is also lots of translucent white glitter.  All the glitters are different shapes and sizes.  The pink ones are large squares, the blue ones are hexes and diamonds, the lavender and yellow ones are medium sized hexes.  The white ones, well the white ones are diamonds, squares, hexes and hearts.  Did I mention it also has a rainbow holographic dust throughout it which provides that extra ghostly sparkle *le sigh*.




This was just the most perfect pastel spring glitter EVER!! Can you see that translucent white heart just sitting there below that large blue hex, just sitting there quietly not making a big flashy show of itself. Nice!Ew, sorry, I just noticed that little hair on my nail in the macro - just pretend that's not there ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment