Thursday 29 November 2012

Lynnderella - Once in a Blue Rune

Here is another blue Lynnderella.  I know, I really didn't need to buy this one, especially given that it replaces Bibbitty Bobbitty Boo Blue and Mademoiselle Violette de Bleu - which therefore means it will be quite similar to both those shades. Do I really need three similar blue Lynnderella's? Well no, but the collector in me just needed to have this polish, because a) it has a different name, b) it' blue and c) it's pretty. I know - I'm a lost cause!

Once in a Blue Rune is a violet-leaning blue with cobalt holographic glitters and a few sparkles of purple. The photos at the bottom are taken with artificial light, where I have attempted to capture some of the cobalt blue holographic sparkles.   This is one dabbled and one wiped coat of Once in a Blue Rune layered over Picture Polish Bombshell.






Hey, did I mention here yet that the Lynnderella ebay shop now ships to Canada, and "Worldwide shipping will be offered soon"  Seriously, it say's so on the Lynnderella blog.  It' pretty exciting to think that international ladies will be able to get Lynnderella's from the shop and not have to find friends to buy and mule their pretty drugs to them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment