Wednesday 7 November 2012

Nail art with friends

One of the things I love most about having a passion for polish, is being able to share it with others. The design I'm showing here today is one that I put together for a lady in my team at work.  She had an event to attend the weekend before last and she bought in the Sari she was planning to wear, to see if I had any polishes that would match.

Do I have a polish to match? HA!  

Her Sari was a beautiful gold with a blue trim edge.  It was also embroidered with paisley design.  We planned a little nail painting session for during our lunch break on the Friday prior and went off to the breakout area on our floor in the office.  The night before I planned and tried out the design I was going to do.

I chose Ozotic 604 and stamped with a blue polish using BM-315. I actually tried stamping with two different coloured blues, this one one much more subtle, and my friend chose the darker blue which I didn't photograph on me.




Here is my friend in her Sari and showing off her nails.


I have to say that painting someone else's nails is so much harder than painting your own, but I'm happy with how it came out (and I know she was too).

Do you guys get asked to paint your friends nails often? Do you love sharing the fun like I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment