Monday 26 November 2012

Lynnderella - The Stars in Her Eyes

Lynnderella recently launched her Seasons Glitterings collection, but I've just got the Early Halloween Resurrected polishes (well some of them, not the reformulated ones of existing shades).

The Stars in Her Eyes was the first polish I chose to wear from the collection.  Oh I could really gush and oooooohhhhh and arrrhhhhh about this polish cause I just love the look of it so much.  I have layered just one coat of The Stars in Her Eyes over regular black creme. I DIE!

All the stars are silver holo, both the regular sized ones and the adorable itty bitty ones.  There is some holo glitter in this too, cause you can see the rainbow of colours in the bottom photos. There are also those stunning rich blue irridescent glitters, which when worn over white they look yellow, but over dark colours they glow. Plus a whole bunch of other stuff that I can't pin point exactly what they are - actually I know exactly what they are, they are PRETTY!!

This is like galaxy nails in a bottle.








Just like Katherine over at the Manicure Addict, I've been wearing a lot of Lynnderella manicures (or Lynnicures) lately. So up front apologies now to anyone that doesn't get pleasure from seeing the pretties, there will be many more Lynnderella blog posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment