Sunday 21 November 2010

Blog Sale Update

I added a bunch more polishes in my sale list today, so if you checked it before, you may want to check it again. :) 

If you've placed an order with me and we've finalized the details, your order is packed and ready to go and will ship out once I receive payment.  All new orders will be packed and shipped (upon payment) within 1-2 business days.  FYI... I am using a ton of bubble wrap.  These suckers will not be breaking.  LOL.

Once items ship, they will change from pending to sold.

Regarding shipping, if you are in the US and want to inquire about the possibility of me sending 1-2 polishes via a bubble mailer, please contact me.  I am willing to consider methods other than USPS Priority for US addresses only.  

If you are international, I am sorry, but I will only ship out polishes via USPS Priority in the small flat rate box.  The flat rate amount is $13.45.  I know this is really high if you want just 1-2 polishes, but at this time, I simply can't do it another way.

Thanks so much for checking out my sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment