Monday 15 November 2010

Blue Monday, Blue Snowman

By rmcandlelight
Blue Snowman

Blue Monday by Annie Lee

The ladies over at MUA/nailboard are like family in the since of taking care of each other when in need.    There are no Rite-Aid drug stores in my area, So, when nbers post pictures of the pumpkin and snowman polishes I feel like a little pouty kid with arms folded.  Ha ha! But, no fret a very kind lady and blogger (Chloe's Nails) offered to send me a couple of the snowman polishes. (Thanks girl! ) Still acting like a kid was jumping up and down...Yes!


These are made by Blue Cross and no names on the bottles. Was very impressed with the formula and the brush is perfect. This blue frosty foil was opaque with one coat, but as always I used 2 coats. Don't know the price of them but,  would love more of these. The bottles are sooo cute *-*



I'm sorry that the pictures are so dark

I wonder, how many are in this collection?
Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment