Friday 12 November 2010

The Katy Perry Collection by OPI

Can't wait for this collection in January 2011!  This set definitely has pizazz and the black shatter can be applied to each one really any polish color, texture what have you.  I'm loving the new look of crackle polish.  OPI came up with a great name calling it 'Shatter', and that's just what it looks like.

Tell me which do you prefer the old school crackle effect or the new shatter look?  Checkout my old post on Covergirl Crackle here




Last Friday Night
Not Like the Movies 
The One That Got Away  
Teenage Dream
Black Shatter

Think of all the possibilities you can achieve with Black Shatter!  Maybe I need to start saying shatter instead of crackle. Lol!


Please enter my giveaway here or enter it from my side bar *-*

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment