Tuesday 23 November 2010

How Sweet It Is!

By rmcandlelight
'Sweet'

Was in Dollar Tree the other day looking for some old SH Prisms.  Only found one 'diamond' not too thrilled about it.  It's a grey weak holo but good to use for frankenings to make other holographics.  Well, anyway I picked up Sally Hansen 'Sweet'.  I would describe it as a cinnamon red.  I am really impressed and guess what I think I'm starting to like reds *-*  It's a frost which I really don't like but this one isn't bad at all no brush strokes.




I don't know what collection this came from.  Do you have it?

Ring Finger nail art used LA Colors Art Deco nail art lacquers in white, black and gold glitter
sometimes a polish doesn't have to be expensive to love it.

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment