Monday 22 November 2010

Blue Monday, A Blue Design

By rmcandlelight
'Blue'


Blue Monday by Annie Lee

Right after my swatch of Chanel Riva and  Hard Candy Sky I wanted to do something before I took it off.  I pulled out China glaze FrostBite and decided to give the tape method a try.  Scotch tape didn't work for me the first time I tried so I pulled out my blue painters tape.  Hey, its blue have to try it right.  I taped it off and painted on FrostBite then applied SV topcoat.  Let that dry for about 10 minutes then whipped out my konad set and used plate M62 and special konad polish white.   That wasn't enough so I pulled out L.A. Colors Art Deco black nail art lacquer and randomly placed it on the konad design.  Hope you like it *-*





FrostBite is so gorgeous I need to do a full mani with it. 
  
  
Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment