Monday 8 August 2011

Chemistry 512


I have my first Chemistry polish for you today.  Just in case you didn't already know, Chemistry polishes are exact dupes of Ozotic Pro polishes, but generally around $4 a bottle cheaper.





This is 512, a light blue fine particle linear holo.  It is quite sheer and this was three coats.  It's a much more subtle colour than the darker blue 515 that I showed yesterday.  I have previously swatched Artform 512, which is another dupe.  Check out the old post to see a comparison pic of this next to Nfu Oh 65.















This next photo was taken indoors, with no artificial light and only diffused light coming in the window.  It looks a tad green in this picture, although in real life it's not green at all.









Finally, did anyone notice that I have added a picture link in the top left of the page to my new Ozotic Colour Guide.  I'll be updating the page as I post new swatches of Chemisty/Ozotic polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment