Thursday 4 August 2011

LA Splash Golden Seahorse

Hey ladies! I have this post scheduled for today because I will be traveling to New Orleans. This is my first time scheduling so fingers crossed it works! ;)

So this mani reminded my sister of Jasmine from Alladin. You will have to let me know if you agree! :) Definitely one of my favorite Disney movies! 

(photo credit)

This is LA Splash Golden Seahorse as the base. I posted this a while ago when I thought I was good at taking pics of nails. haha Next Dustin stippled on Orly Luxe as a gradient at the tips, and then layered Milani Jewel FX on top of that. The ring finger is Orly Luxe with the Milani layered on top.


I wanted to show the Milani Jewel FX up close because it really is a unique polish. This is 3 coats with Orly Luxe underneath to cover any bald spots. The Jewel FX really lives up to it's name! My nail looks like a molten metal. The flash on my camera makes the individual glitter flecks show up more than they do in person...and surprisingly with a topcoat this smoothes out to the point where I would never guess I had a glitter on.






So there you have it! I hope you like this look and thank you for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment