Wednesday 3 August 2011

What if I mix them all together?

Hi again everyone.  Thanks everyone for your patience in waiting for my email replies and most importantly waiting for some more powder to arrive.

I think I may have bought the guy out!  I definitely have one batch (of all colours) on it's way to me, and I emailed them Tuesday morning to get another order.  He may have to order more too.  Either way, it is coming, you might just need to wait a bit.  I'll be sending it out based on the order paid, if you want to know where you are in the queue, just email me.  I emailed the lucky 13 ladies who got their payments in super fast and got my original stock.  So if you didn't get an email saying it's on its way, your in the next order.

Now for some more pretty pictures.  I'm sure anyone who gets their powders will first make up a layering top coat,  you might then try frankening some dupes of other polishes, but before long you will be wondering, like me, what if I mix all three.  So I did.

It's really quite complex looking.  The main base colour is bronze, but you see four definite sparkles in there, red, gold, blue and green


The shift colour is a mix between green and violet blue.




Here is a blurly shot of the direct sun shot which shows those four distinct colours.


And the macro shot

This was three coats of my new franken over black.  I made this one not as pigmented as my first ones because I wasn't sure if it was going to work out or not. 

So if there is anyone that didn't order and still wants to join the list, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment