Thursday 11 August 2011

Update on colour morphing powder orders.

A very quick update.  I've had to order about $1350+ worth of powders in the last week to keep up with demand!!  The supplier (The Coating Store) had to order more too.  I got an email reply this morning saying:



"The flakes came in later yesterday and we're set to start shipping again.  Sorry for the delay on getting these out.  Our demand for these has gone up dramatically recently."



I'm guess there must be some people out there who decided to buy a larger amount direct from The Coating Store, thus reducing their stock and creating the dramatically increased demand!!  I'll have to let them know that is was probably my blog post that caused the sudden rush!



Anyway, it's coming, so thanks for your patience!



I'll post a real post later.




No comments:

Post a Comment