Thursday 4 August 2011

Ozotic 507

I have already done a post on my old vintage Ozotic 507, but I've had that polish for about 11 years and there is less than half left.  So when piCture pOlish relisted 507 for sale (for about a nano second before it was sold out) I scooped up another one.

Ozotic 507 is often murmured as being a Chanel Peridot dupe, but as can be seen on Kristy's awesome comparison of the Chemistry version of 507, they are not identical.  I still really want Peridot, but haven't splurged on ebay prices (yet), and can't justify the $39 Australian retail price either (especially when our dollar is stronger than the US, yet it sells there for $25)



I also took an indoor photo of this one to show what it looks like most of the time.


This was two coats 507 over one coat of black and Seche Vite top coat.

I'd be interested to know how many bottles PP actually had of this, given it sold out so quickly.  Did anyone else out there get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment