Sunday 7 August 2011

Ozotic 515

Hi followers, you've grown so big, where did you all come from?

I discovered today that piCture pOlish have stopped giving the Ozotic polishes additional names.  They used to list other names for all their multichromes and holographics. Examples were:
511 = Reddish
516 = Jive
518 = Flame
503 = Rainforest
502 = Sands
And then there were the dreadful Twilight (504) and Eclipse (505) names - come on, something original please.  Where did these names come from?  But the good thing is they are back to just using the regular numbers.  I usually don't like polishes referred to by numbers, but I like it for these polishes because then I can easily identify the duplicates in the Chemistry or Artform polishes.

With that said, here is beautiful number 515.  A medium aqua toned blue, small particle linear holographic.


Picture Polish only recently restocked this one, and just in time too.  I was going to grab the Chemistry version as soon as they restocked, but because the Ozotic version was in stock first, I grabbed it..  I do still have some of my Artform bottle left (swatched here), but my mum and I both love this polish and wear it quite often, so a back up is definitely warranted. 




The above photo was taken indoors, with no artificial light, just a bit of light from the window, and you can still see the rainbow there on the nail.

This was three coats, no base, topped with Seche Vite.  

Both this, and it's large particle twin (617) are a very beautiful pair of polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment