Thursday 4 August 2011

Ozotic 524

Back to my Ozotic swatches today with one of the more interesting colours in the range.   Now when I say interesting, I mean it's weird. Ozotic 524 is a brown frost polish with fine holographic particles.  There doesn't seem to be enough holo particles in this to classify it as a linear holo, and the holo looks much stronger in the bottle than on the nail.

It's such an odd combination, Mr Frosty McFrostyworthy and Miss Fairy Flutterpants had a love child called Ozotic 524.


This is what it looks like most of the time indoors.  I actually rather like the colour.  It's neutral and calm and office appropriate.  So unlike the other loud and in your face Ozotic Pro holographic polishes.



I had a super duper break on my right index finger today, one where it comes off below the nail bed and you end up with a thin squishy bit of nail at the tip. At least my left photo hand is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment