Thursday 11 August 2011

Ozotic 522


I feel bad having so many ...coming soon... images on my Ozotic colour guide.  I just have to stick with wearing a different one each day and praying for sunshine.  I don't really have the time to just do swatching like I used to, and I hate applying spectacular nail polishes like these and taking them straight off.  They must be worn for at least a day each.  Well maybe not all of them (I'm talking to you crappy 527!).





No now for today's pretties. Ozotic 522. It is a dark salmon pink small particle linear holographic.  It is a similar colour to Ozotic 511, but this is a browner pink.  I'm a big fan.





















Here it is indoors with only diffused light from the window.






I got an email from Picture Polish today to say they have some new Ozotic shades in stock. They are now stocking 601, 603, 623 and duochrome 752.  I already have them all (as either Ozotic or Artform) from other sources, except #623 - which looks like a black large particle linear holo (I ordered that straight away).  But this is great news for international ladies who can only get Ozotics through Picture Polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment